Where Is Niagara Falls? - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Learn all about these magnificent waterfalls with Where Are the Niagra Falls?. Filled with fun facts about it's discovery in 1678, children will discover interesting facts about how the falls were formed, the daredevils who attempted to tumble down, or walk across the falls on tightrope ! Part of the Where Is series. Timeline included. Ages 8-12 / Grades 3-7.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Penguin Workshop
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Where Is...?
While traveling through Canada in 1678, a French priest came across the most gigantic waterfalls he'd ever seen. Stricken with both awe and fear, he began to shake, fell to his knees, and prayed. Ever since, people from all over the world have come to explore Niagara: among them the daredevils determined to tumble down or walk across the falls on tightrope. Kids will get a kick reading about the hare-brained stunts and will also learn how the falls were formed and how--one day--they will disappear.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Geography
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Geography >> Geography Supplements
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational