Where Is Mount Everest? - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Learn all about the highest mountain in the world with Where Are the Mount Everest?. Filled with fun facts, the first human settlers, the modern commercialization of mountain climbing, and stories of expeditions that had gone wrong as well as successful summit climbs! Part of the Where Is series. Timeline included in the back of the book. Ages 8-12 / Grades 3-7.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Penguin Workshop
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Where Is...?
Blind Descent: Surviving Alone and Blind on Mount EverestBrian DickinsonTyndale House / 2015 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$15.99Save 53% ($8.50)
Blind Descent: Surviving Alone and Blind on Mount EverestBrian DickinsonTyndale House / 2014 / Hardcover$12.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$24.99Save 50% ($12.50)
As the recent deaths of sixteen Sherpas underscore, climbing Mount Everest remains a daunting challenge. Located in the Himalayas, Everest is the highest mountain in the world at a whopping 29,028 feet. In this compelling narrative, Nico Medina guides readers through the mountains ancient beginnings, first human settlers, historic climbs, and the modern commercialization of mountain-climbing. With stories of expeditions gone wrong and miraculously successful summit climbs, this is a thrilling addition to the Where Is? series!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> History
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational