Would you like to remember things more easily? Would you like to stop waking up in the middle of the night, suddenly thinking of something? Would you like to relieve your brain of the strain of tracking reminders? Now you can! Bestselling author Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, presents her six incredible keys to improving your memory:
1. Stop being so absent-minded, learn retention techniques, and create reminder systems.
2. Make memory, daily, and category lists to record everything you need to do.
3. Read quickly and maintain concentration on the words.
4. Recognize signs of brain overload and guard your attention.
5. Challenge yourself to learn something new and stimulate your brain.
6. Do puzzles to sharpen your mind and increase mental activity.
You'll find out how to feel more confident that things are not falling through the cracks. You'll be able to feel more at ease. And you'll hear myriad tips and tricks for sharpening your memory.