- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Learn all about the pyramids with Where Are the Great Pyramids?. Filled with fun facts about these massive tombs, children will discover interesting facts about the powerful pharaohs who commissioned the pyramids in Giza, the view of the afterlife of the ancient Egyptians, and how mummies were preserved! Part of the Where Is series. Timeline included in the back of the book. Ages 8-12 / Grades 3-7.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Penguin Workshop
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Where Is...?
Spend the Day in Ancient Egypt: Projects and Activities that Bring the Past to LifeLinda HonanWiley / Trade Paperback$16.20 Retail:
$18.00Save 10% ($1.80)
The Great Pyramids of Egypt--all kids over the age of five recognize them instantly. These massive tombs were built thousands of years ago, and still no one knows exactly how the ancient Egyptians did it! In this informative account, Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler tell the story of the powerful pharaohs who commissioned the pyramids at Giza and offer a fascinating look at the culture of the afterlife in ancient Egypt, explaining exactly how mummies were made. Easy to read and scrupulously researched, this explores the mysteries that have attracted countless visitors to the pyramids for centuries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Geography
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Educational
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Geography >> Geography Supplements
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational