Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Where Is God When I'm Afraid?: Live with Confidence That He Is Always with You - eBook|
By: Pamela McQuade
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW64623EB
When you’re worried about money. . .your health. . .terrorism. . .or the breakdown of society. . .where is God? This book shows He’s always with you. Where Is God When I’m Afraid? explains the causes and cure for fear, directly from God’s Word, the Bible. Fear is a natural human response to uncertainty and danger, but for those who know Jesus Christ, the apostle Paul said, “God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline” (2 Timothy 1:7 nlt). When we realize that “God has said, ‘Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you’” (Hebrews 13:5 niv), we can live life with confidence.
Pamela L. McQuade is a freelance writer and editor with dozens of projects to her credit. She began her Barbour writing career with coauthor and good friend Toni Sortor, then moved on to write solo. She has also coauthored The Top 100 Men of the Bible with her husband, Drew, under the name Drew Josephs. Over the years, four basset hounds and three cats have made the McQuade turf their home. Pam and Drew volunteer with a local basset rescue and live within sight of Manhattan's Empire State Building.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues