Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 104
Vendor: Ambassador-Emerald, Intl.
Disappointment with God: Three Questions No One Asks AloudPhilip YanceyZondervan / 1992 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$14.99Save 50% ($7.50)
Hope for the Troubled Heart: Finding God in the Midst of PainBilly GrahamThomas Nelson / 2000 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:
$15.99Save 59% ($9.50)
Dr. Don Woodard has written a book that will fulfill the purpose for which it was written. If the readers follow the keen and distinctive insights presented they will be strengthened and encouraged in the Lord.
When The Will of God Is A Bitter Cup is a resource of help and strength. We can use this book to be a blessing to our loved ones who possess a bitter cup.
In 1993 Dr. Woodard felt led of the Lord to start CandleStick Revival Ministries. This ministry began with a focus of helping churches reach teenagers for the cause of Christ. Today the evangelist travels the country conducting Revival meetings, Teen Crusades and frequently speaks in conferences. Often referred to as One of Americas most loved evangelist to teenagers Woodard has appeared on television and radio to discuss teen suicide, teen violence, drug and alcohol addiction and family problems in America.
The evangelist and his wife Debbie live on their ranch in Troutville, Virginia. He is the pastor of Beacon Baptist Church in Salem, VA.
Aaron Evans5 Stars Out Of 5July 26, 2010Aaron EvansDr. Woodard has given us a tremendous work with this book. It is sure to mend broken hearts and has the potential of transforming the life of any person who reads it. It is a book every person should read and then give to their loved ones to read.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Personal Growth
- Last Chance Bargains >> Christian Living