- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
What makes breaking the rules so tantalizing? What
makes people gamble with their reputations, possessions and relationships with
loved ones? The answer: Temptation.
author Michelle McKinney Hammond's Why Do I
Say "Yes" When I Need to Say "No"? is
for every believer who struggles with temptation and the pain of falling short
of God's plan.
Using biblical examples, Michelle gives readers the tools to...
- recognize Satan's guises and devices
- discover the avenues of escape God has provided when tempting situations arise
- develop a strong sense of purpose and vision
will find help in gaining control over temptation, discovering the life of
abundance that God has created especially for them. Formerly titled The
Genius of Temptation.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues