Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
It's tough to make right choices when you feel wronged. Yet, your repsonse to criticism, corruption and conflict is a direct reflection of your faith and has the power to overcome negative Christian stereotypes. In this series from 1 Peter, Chip Ingram reveals clear Biblical strategies for responding to some of life's toughest situations. 5 CDs. Approx. 3 hours 37 minutes.
In This Series:
- How to Silence Your Critics (1 Peter 2:11-12)
- How to Deal with the Government (1 Peter 2:13-17)
- How to Deal with an Impossible Boss (1 Peter 2:18-25)
- How to Change your Mate for the Better (1 Peter 3:1-7)
- How to Overcome Corruption (1 Peter 3:8-12)
CD Series is a replication of the original broadcast.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Living on the Edge
Series: Living on the Edge CD