- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2003
Life is full of storms; you cannot live in this fallen world without experiencing them. Sometimes they stretch us to the limit of our faith. In this collection of six sermons, Dan Hayden draws principles from the experience of the apostle Paul on his stormy journey to Rome in Acts 27-28 to help readers deal with thestorms of life.
In explaining these principles, Hayden combines stories from his own experience with Paul's own tumultuous journey. He concedes that sometimes bad things happen to good people. But he also maintains that people often create their own problems when they don't pay attention to good advice and to God's Word. As he follows the progress of Paul's journey and imprisonment in Rome, he highlights how God turns calamity into an opportunity to show his grace and provision. Hayden's practical wisdom will help readers endurethe inevitable storms of life.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth