Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
When someone treats you terribly, it's hard to resist the feelings of bitterness or revenge. Where do you go when the pang of injustice causes suffering? This pamphlet will change your whole perspective on facing betrayal, injury, and loss. When life isn't fair, God is there to bring good out of even the darkest of stories. This pamphlet includes a true story about a women who was a violent crime victim and ended up wheelchair bound for life. You will read about her journey as a she recovered from trauma and now brings hope to countless people going through similar trials in life. Our response to injustice may not be the most natural one, but it should be the one that brings God glory.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Resources