or checkout with
Plan B: What Do You Do When God Doesn't Show Up the Way You Thought He Would? - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Plan B: What Do You Do When God Doesn't Show Up the Way You Thought He Would? - eBook|
By: Pete Wilson
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Grupo Nelson
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW5532EB
Learn how God often does his best work in our most hopeless situations. What do you do when a shattered dream or an unmet expectation causes you to turn to Plan B? Pastor and author Pete Wilson uses real life stories of disappointments and tragedy along with biblical stories such as David, Joseph, and Ruth to help readers face their own overwhelming situations and through them to learn God is working to help them surrender their plans to receive his. He identifies our common responses to difficulties and offers hope, helping us to:
- Understand what God might be up to
- See how surrender helps us to receive God's plan
- Embrace the community of believers
- Reconcile a God of love with a life of tragedy and suffering.
Wilson points readers to the cross as not just the starting line but the centerpiece of our stories with God where we turn in our Plan B and find the undeniable relationship between crisis and true spiritual transformation.
Pete Wilson is the founding and senior pastor of Cross Point Church in Nashville, Tennessee. Pete desires to see churches become radically devoted to Christ, irrevocably committed to one another, and relentlessly dedicated to reaching those outside of Gods family. Pete and his wife, Brandi, have three boys.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.