Add To Cart
What's So Great About Christianity [Hardcover]
Add To Cart
|Title: What's So Great About Christianity [Hardcover]|
By: Dinesh D'Souza
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Regnery Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 4 ounces
Stock No: WW985179
John PolkinghorneCrossroad / Trade PaperbackOur Price$15.265 out of 5 stars for Quarks, Chaos & Christianity: Questions to Science and Religion--Revised and Updated Edition. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$16.95Save 10% ($1.69)
Edited by Preston JonesInterVarsity Press / 2006 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$18.00
Myron B. PennerBaker Books / 2005 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$26.00
Albert BorgmannBrazos Press / 2003 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$20.005 out of 5 stars for Power Failure: Christianity in the Culture of Technology. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Amidst scientists’ attempts to debunk Christianity’s truths and atheists’ assuming the Bible is a how-to-be-virtuous self-help book, bestselling author Dinesh D’Souza resolves to both answer the tough questions and challenge believers as well as doubters to search for the ultimate truths about theories of origin. D’Souza tackles subjects and events such as the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition, the Big Bang theory and Darwinismeverything you always pondered but never scrutinized, now placed under the proverbial microscope and studied thoroughly.
Or are atheists correct? Does science disprove Christianity, debunk it as a force for good, and discredit it as a guide to morality?
In this groundbreaking book, bestselling author Dinesh DSouza is the first to tackle these questions and challenge atheists on their own secular turf. Approaching atheism with the skeptical eye usually reserved for religion, DSouza uses the latest scientific (among other) evidence to show why Christianity makes sense, why the atheists arguments are wrong, and why there really is something great about Christianity.
Whats So Great About Christianity explains:
- Why Christianity explains what modern science tells us about the universe and our originsbetter than atheism does
- How Christianity created the framework for modern science, so that Christianity and science are reconcilable, but atheism and science may not be
- Why the alleged sins of Christianitythe Crusades, the Inquisition, the Galileo affairare vastly overblown
- Why atheist regimes are responsible for the greatest mass murders of history
- Why evolution does not threaten Christian belief, but actually supports the argument from design
- Why atheists fear the Big Bang theory and the anthropic principle of the universe, which are keystones of modern astronomy and physics
- How Christianity explains consciousness and free will, which atheists have to deny
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> For Seekers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview >> Secular Religious Philosophy >> Intellectual Skepticism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy of Religion
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.