- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2011
Shhhh…. Is there something about you that you hope no one else ever finds out? Youre not alone. Everyone has secretshurts, abuses, bad habits, fears. Big or small, secrets can destroy you from the inside out. The good news is that confession is more powerful than secretsor the fear that keeps you from telling them.
In Whats Your Secret? Aaron Stern shows you
· the powerful roots of secret-keeping
· the difference between "good" secrets and "bad" secrets
· what confession is (and isnt)
· why letting go of secrets is so much more enjoyable than living in fear
· how to strategically live a secret-free life
Using personal stories and anonymous confessions from others, Aaron will remind you of the beauty of forgiveness and the joy that comes from living in the freedom God has always wanted you to have.
Aaron Stern is the pastor of theMILL, the college/twentysomethings ministry of New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He is a regular speaker at young adult conferences around the country and is the founder of The LEAD Network, a nationwide resource that trains young adult pastors. Aaron and his wife have four sons.
"All of us have secrets; some of the secrets are secret sins. Not all of them get confessed. But an unconfessed secret sin is a major impediment to the health of the soul and a life of maturity in Christ. Confession has always been a major concern in the church of Jesus Christ. Aaron Stern draws on the immediacies of a richly textured pastoral practice and explores in detail what is actually involved in carrying it out. A major contribution to both Christian maturity and pastoral competence in this American culture." - Eugene H. Peterson, Pastor Emeritus of Spiritual Theology, Regent College, Vancouver, B.C.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Marlezeanne4 Stars Out Of 5What's Your Secret?: Freedom through Confession - eBookJanuary 7, 2015MarlezeanneQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 4I found this book very helpful. Helped me to let go of some of my own "secrets" that held me back for many years. I would recommend this book to those meticulous personalities who tend to get stuck in the details and do not see the bigger picture - this book gives you a different perspective.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery