- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
What s Age Got to Do with It?
Though its her husband, Dr. Phil, who has his own nationally-syndicated talk show, Robin McGraws appearances on the show draw thousands of questions from viewers of all ages who want to know how she looks and feels so fabulous at the age of fifty-five. In Whats Age Got to Do with It? Robin shares her journey, including the ups and downs, and the secrets for staying healthy and in shape.
She also provides insider information from a panel of top experts in the areas of fitness, nutrition, skin care, menopause, hair, makeup, and fashion.
Included in this two-in-one book, is the highly practical and actionable companion book Robin McGraws Complete Makeover Guide, which helps women apply Robins powerful insights in their everyday lives.
Robin says, To me, aging gracefully isnt accepting what aging does to you. It means taking care of your health, wanting to look your best, and knowing that it is not conceited, egotistical, or selfish to do so.
ROBIN McGRAW, wife of best-selling author and television talk show host Dr. Phil McGraw, has made family first a priority in her life. Married for more than thirty years to Dr. Phil, Robin has made her marriage and raising their two sons, Jay and Jordan, her priority in life. A constant presence on the Dr. Phil show since the first episode, viewers worldwide have embraced Robinwhether shes discussing her experiences as a mother and wife or dealing with issues that women face in the many phases of their lives.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues