Add To Cart
What You Need to Know About Jesus
BROWSE for Bible Study Guides
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
After two thousand years, Jesus Christ still remains the most influential man of all time. How much do you know about Him - and how well do you know Him? Let this guide help you explore who He was, what He taught and did and how His unique death, miraculous resurrection, and triumphant return to heaven rescues believers from the grip of sin, death, and the devil. Your wonder and worship of your Savior will grow as you experience Him as more than even the greatest of all men, but as "my Lord and my God!"
Number of Pages: 150
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1998
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Series: What You Need to Know About
Jesus. No other figure has influenced two thousand years of history and life more than He. Written in a warm and inviting style, What You Need to Know About Jesus will help you understand who Jesus is and how He relates to your life today.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects