- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2011
Nobody knew adversity like King David.
He was called and anointed to reign in life, and yet he had to find a way in God to keep form losing it all. In What to Do on the Worst Day of Your Life,Brian Zahnd looks into the life of David to discover a pattern of faith we can apply to overcome lifes daunting obstacles.
In Davids story we find a timeless model for how to encounter Gods restorative power in the midst of deep tragedy. Join Brian Zahnd, and see what David did on his worst day.
Youll see David weep but not get bitter. Youll see him reorient his vision and regain his passion. All along the journey youll be reminded that Gods great work in Davids life was not an odd, one-off miracle but a pattern of faith for all who are facing the worst day of their life.
"My wife and I have read and reread every word in this book. It was like Gods voice to us in one of the toughest seasons in our lives. Dont stop because its dark. Read this book, and follow the proven steps of a man who lost everything but lived to recover it all."Jentezen Franklin
Kathy5 Stars Out Of 5What to do on the worse day of your lifeJanuary 10, 2015KathyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an excellent book, an easy read, but full of wonderful information to help you through those tough times in life. It would be an excellent book to give to someone who is going through hard times, especially those people who you would like to help but don't quite know what to do.
psbspCaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Easy read excellent bookMay 14, 2013psbspCaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book for the hard days. Based on the story of David, that you rarely hear about.
Court Reporter61Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 22, 2012Court Reporter61Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am a fan of Brian Zahnd and this book did not disappoint me.
KimberlyAda, OkAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This book is a great encouragement !September 28, 2011KimberlyAda, OkAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThis book touches us where we need it... today. I highly recommend it to everyone. No one is exempt from having the "worst day of their life" and this book gives solid biblical advice on how to get through them...and recover all! So good I bought the hard copy as well as one on my kindle!
vanessa waltersRed Cloud, Neb.Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5August 12, 2010vanessa waltersRed Cloud, Neb.Age: 55-65Gender: femaleI 'bumped' into this book, by 'accident' in a bookrack @ K-Mart. Took a chance and bought it. Im SO glad I did. Ive gone through several Ziglag experiences, I wish I had had this book, to help me go through, to the other side. This book is short, easy to read; but it points you to God and His Word, to get you through..Worth the $$!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational