Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Plan B: What Do You Do When God Doesn't Show Up the Way You Thought He Would?
|Title: Plan B: What Do You Do When God Doesn't Show Up the Way You Thought He Would?|
By: Pete Wilson
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 8.38 X 5.44 (inches)|
Weight: 11 ounces
Stock No: WW946509
Jason BoyettZondervan / 2010 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:4.5 out of 5 stars for O Me of Little Faith: True Confessions of a Spiritual Weakling. View reviews of this product. 8 Reviews
$12.99Save 54% ($7.00)
Pete WilsonGrupo Nelson / 2011 / ePub$4.99
Pete WilsonGrupo Nelson / 2011 / ePub$4.994.5 out of 5 stars for Plan B: What Do You Do When God Doesn't Show Up the Way You Thought He Would? - eBook. View reviews of this product. 63 Reviews
A.J. SwobodaBaker Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:4 out of 5 stars for A Glorious Dark: Finding Hope in the Tension Between Belief and Experience. View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews
$15.00Save 73% ($11.01)
Learn how God often does his best work in our most hopeless situations. What do you do when a shattered dream or an unmet expectation causes you to turn to Plan B? Pastor and author Pete Wilson uses real life stories of disappointments and tragedy along with biblical stories such as David, Joseph, and Ruth to help readers face their own overwhelming situations and through them to learn God is working to help them surrender their plans to receive his. He identifies our common responses to difficulties and offers hope, helping us to:
- Understand what God might be up to
- See how surrender helps us to receive God's plan
- Embrace the community of believers
- Reconcile a God of love with a life of tragedy and suffering.
Wilson points readers to the cross as not just the starting line but the centerpiece of our stories with God where we turn in our Plan B and find the undeniable relationship between crisis and true spiritual transformation.
Pete Wilson is the founding and senior pastor of Cross Point Church in Nashville, Tennessee. Pete desires to see churches become radically devoted to Christ, irrevocably committed to one another, and relentlessly dedicated to reaching those outside of Gods family. Pete and his wife, Brandi, have three boys.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living