Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
What were the Twin Towers? is part of the What Was..? series that covers compelling historical battles, protests, discoveries, landmarks, revolutions, and other events. Perfect for middle-grade readers, this engaging book will help kids learn about the whole story of the Twin Towers, from their ambitious construction to their tragic end.
112 pages, softcover. Ages 8-12 / Grades 3-7.
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: Grosset & Dunlap
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 7.60 X 5.30 (inches)
Series: What Was...?
When the Twin Towers were built in 1973, they were billed as an architectural wonder. At 1,368 feet, they clocked in as the tallest buildings in the world and changed the New York City skyline dramatically. Offices and corporations moved into the towersalso known as the World Trade Centerand the buildings were seen as the economic hub of the world. But on September 11, 2001, a terrorist attack toppled the towers and changed our nation forever. Discover the whole story of the Twin Towersfrom their ambitious construction to their tragic end.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> 21st Century
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational