- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Gospel Coalition Booklets
Can We Know the Truth?: Gospel Coalition Booklets -eBookCrossway / 2011 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)
The Church: God's New People: Gospel Coalition BookletsTimothy SavageCrossway / 2011 / Trade Paperback$3.49 Retail:
$3.99Save 13% ($0.50)
The Plan: Gospel Coalition Booklets -eBooksCrossway / 2011 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)
What is the gospel? Bryan Chapell explains that the gospel is the message that God sent a savior to rescue broken people, restore creations glory, and rule over all with compassion and justice. This new booklet from the Gospel Coalition examines the gospels proclamation that the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ provides for those who believe all that God requires and leads to eternal life.
But this ancient, unfolding story of salvation is not limited to personal spiritual realities. Gods rescue, restoration, and rule through Christ renew hearts, empower lives, and transform the world. What Is the Gospel? examines how the salvation that unfolds in Scripture grants to Gods people the right to participate in the furthering of the kingdom that transforms all things for his glory.
What Is the Gospel? offers a thoughtful explanation for point 6 of the Gospel Coalitions confessional statement. The Gospel Coalition is an evangelical renewal movement dedicated to a scripture-based reformation of ministry practices.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Church & Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral