What the Bible Teaches (6 IN 1 ANTHOLOGY) - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2004
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Carla5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful bookNovember 5, 2016CarlaQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I am pleased with the amount of Biblical material covered in this book. It is a thick book, so it will probably take me a long time to get through it.
Walking in the truthKingston, ONAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5March 30, 2012Walking in the truthKingston, ONAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very good book with biblical truth. High recommended to keep it as a fellowship study material.
BerkSarasota, FloridaAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Bought for relative new believer.September 6, 2011BerkSarasota, FloridaAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Have read most of book myself before giving to my friend. A great source of explanations for Biblical terms.
Pastor Gary Quinn5 Stars Out Of 5November 28, 2007Pastor Gary QuinnThis is a very excellent book. Was once used at Seminary for Associate in Christian Doctrine. Should be required reading for any Pastor. This edition has been revised from the older publishing but makes for easier teaching.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship