What It Means to Be a Christian: 100 Devotions for Girls - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
B&H Kids has designed 100 s hort devotionals to meet the needs of girls who want to k now more about becoming a Christian. This devotional has been theologically reviewed and was written specifically for girls. The devotionals are not dated, so girls can begin the devotional any day of the year! This book is perfect for parents to give to their children when they start asking more and more about what it means to truly live a life devoted to Christ. Recommended for girls ages 8-12.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Xulon Press
Publication Date: 2015
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Oracle Triple CTucson, AZAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Eureka!July 14, 2016Oracle Triple CTucson, AZAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4Our family has used countless devotionals and Bible Studies. Yet, there was always something missing. Until... Eureka! I found "What It Means to be a Christian!" The study simplifies and explains difficult teachings in a way that kids and adults can understand, thereby laying the groundwork encouraging children to make a decision begin a personal relationship with the Lord. I love that it includes a journaling section with each study that get girls to thinking about the scripture passage and narrative about the passage. One of the best basic Bible study guides for kids!
** If you have purchased, the "What It Means to be a Christian" for boys, this study is completely different. The format is similar, but the girls version is a more simplified. It is not as good as the boys version (in my opinion) but it is still fantastic.
Criss5 Stars Out Of 5ExcellentApril 15, 2015CrissQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My 10 yr daughter & I have been doing these lessons together. We started the book before she wanted to be baptized. We are continuing the book even after her baptismal and she has learned so much through all the stories and the verses. We have learned so much together about each other and even I have learned more about the Bible through the book it is a great buy for all girls .
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> Boys
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Kids Devotionals >> Boys