Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Let's Read and Find Out Science
Why does a magnet pick up a paper clip but not a leaf or a penny? How can the whole world be a magnet? Follow the step-by-step instructions about how to make your own magnet, and then find out for yourself what makes a magnet!
Franklyn M. Branley was the originator of the Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science series and the author of close to 150 popular books about scientific topics for young readers of all ages. He was Astronomer Emeritus and former Chairman of the American Museum of Natural History-Hayden Planetarium.
True Kelley has illustrated many favorite books for children in her fun-filled watercolor style, including several in the Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science series. She and the author previously collaborated on What Makes a Magnet? and What the Moon is Like?
True Kelley lives in Warner, New Hampshire.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool