Add To Cart
Add To Cart
In What Love Is: The Letters of 1, 2, 3 John, Kelly Minter challenges participants to take a look at contrasting themes such as walking in the light instead of darkness, truth versus lies and deception, loving God more than loving the world, and the meaning of true fellowship and community rather than shallowness. This study reveals not only the heart of John but also the heart of Jesus and encourages followers of Jesus to remain faithful to the truth.
Designed to be used in conjunction with the videos in the Leader Kit, the What Love Is Bible Study Book includes a Lesson Summary, Viewer Guide, Group Discussion Questions, 5 Days of personal study, plus 2 weekly recipes for each week of the 6-session study. Leader Guide Tips are included in the back of the book.
Session 1: The Finest Ingredients
Session 2: Living for What Lasts
Session 3: To Remain
Session 4: Easter Everyday
Session 5: Experiencing the Word
Session 6: This Beautiful Bride
|Title: What Love Is, Bible Study Book|
By: Kelly Minter
Number of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9.5 X 7.0 (inches)|
Weight: 12 ounces
Series: Living Room
Stock No: WW145927
John MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2016 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$8.995 out of 5 stars for 1, 2, 3 John and Jude: Established in Truth... Marked by Love. View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews
Retail Price$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)
Jen WilkinLifeway / 2019 / DVDOur Price$79.99Video
Kelly MinterLifeway / 2017 / DVDOur Price$79.99Video
Kelly Minter, Regina PintoB&H Books / 2019 / HardcoverOur Price$19.995 out of 5 stars for A Place at the Table: Fresh Recipes for Meaningful Gatherings. View reviews of this product. 26 Reviews Video
Retail Price$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)
The Letters of 1, 2 & 3 John were written to encourage followers of Jesus to remain faithful to the truth. Believers are challenged to look at contrasting themes such as walking in the light instead of darkness, truth versus lies and deception, loving God more than loving the world, and the meaning of true fellowship and community rather than shallowness.
This 7-session study not only reveals the heart of John but also the heart of Jesus. A great addition to The Living Room Series, this study includes recipes and a more relational approach.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Teaching videos, approximately 2734 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Discover the heart of Jesus.
- Understand true fellowship and its value over shallow friendships.
- Learn what it means to love God more than the world.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> DVD Studies
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.