Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Mature Christians will enjoy speculating about the way Jesus might handle one-on-one encounters with today'sheadline-makers. Newer believers will find the book helpful in understanding some key fundamentals of the faith.
Publication Date: 1994
Dimensions: 8 inches6 X 5 1/4 X 1/2 inches (inches)
In What Jesus Would Say, Lee Strobel helps us to see well-known personalities as Jesus might see them. Through many people like Rush Limbaugh, Bill Clinton, Murphy Brown, and Michael Jordan, Strobel introduces us to the God of hope, the God of the second chance. What Jesus Would Say takes on topics like success, sexuality, skepticism, forgiveness, prayer, and leadership with firm, biblically based concepts. In his often surprising look into the lives of famous people, Strobel shares encouraging and inspiring ideas that apply to our own lives as well. What would Jesus say to today's headline makers . . . and to you?
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. He serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University. Visit Lee's website at: leestrobel.com
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Film
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Music/Musicians
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Film
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Music/Musicians
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons