Add To Cart
What Is Worship? is a wonderfully illustrated book by Valerie Carpenter that teaches children three to six years old about the various ways we can worship our amazing God. This helpful book is a great way to introduce young children to God and to launch them on their spiritual journey with the spiritual habit of worship. It features meaningful truths in rhyme and key Bible verses paired with captivating and colorful illustrations.
|Title: What Is Worship? Ages 3-6|
By: Valerie Carpenter
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 8 X 8 (inches)|
Weight: 9 ounces
Series: Precious Blessing
Stock No: WW625425
What is worship? From sharing with others to reading the Bible, show kids ages three to six that singing is not the only way to worship God! With eye-catching illustrations and unforgettable rhymes, What is Worship? is a full-color picture book that expands kids understanding of what it means to praise and honor God daily through acts of kindness, prayer, and more.
Using Scriptures, a bouncing beat, and captivating pictures, What is Worship? covers 14 key truths about worship. Worship includes...
- Playing music
- Showing kindness
- Doing what is right
- Telling God you love Him (and more!)
Capture short attention spans with fun, relatable, full-color illustrations! Featuring diverse and inclusive illustrations celebrating every background and ability, What is Worship? is perfect for the classroom, homeschool, or as a gift! It features:
- 14 popular Scriptures about worship to introduce kids to Scriptures about praise at an early age
- Fun rhyming verses to capture their attention
- Age-appropriate vocabulary for easy reading
- Dozens of fun & colorful illustrations
- Dedication page
Whether you want to inspire your kids to know God deeper or you're looking for a fun and memorable way to answers their questions about praising the Lord, What is Worship? is the perfect read-along book for bedtime, snack time, to start a lesson, and to give as a gift (baptisms, birthdays, and more.)
5 Key Features of the What Is Worship? Rhyming Book
- Age-Appropriate: Easy-to-read vocabulary, concise verses, and age-appropriate concepts make What Is Worship? the perfect read-aloud book for bedtime, snack time, in between lessons, and after school sessions. Whether your child is just learning their ABC's or they're cruising through words with multiple syllables, they'll enjoy being read to or reading on their own!
- Biblical: Help your little ones dive straight into God's Word at an early age! Packed with 14 key Scriptures every child should know about God, What is Worship? is a fun and solid way to teach your kids that they can praise and bless the Lord anywhere and any time!
- Highly Visual: Capture short attention spans with fun, relatable, full-color illustrations! Featuring diverse and inclusive illustrations celebrating every background and ability, What is Worship? is perfect for the classroom, homeschool, or as a gift!
- Relevant: What Is Worship? answers kids' key and common questions about prayer, such as:
- How can we worship God? What does the Bible say about worship?
- Why do we worship God? Does He hear us?
- What are some other ways I can worship God besides singing? (and more!)
Precious Blessings series invites young children to dive deeper into the heart of God. Each book provides a clear, precise, and true answer to a common question kids ask about different aspects of the Christian life. Topics include:
- Who Is God?
- What Is Prayer?
- What Is Worship?
- What Is the Bible?
- What Is Church?
These books are helpful guides in answering difficult questions that children may have as well as in bringing clarity to their relationship with God. With rhyming text, captivating illustrations, and a connecting Bible verse on each spread, children will be empowered to walk with Jesus whole-heartedly... one step at a time!
Valerie Carpenter, author of the Precious Blessings series, is involved with worship at her church in La Mirada, California. She is married and has two daughters. She has a BA in elementary education. She is passionate about bringing to life the truths of God to children. Valerie currently resides in La Habra, CA.
Chad Thompson, illustrator of the Precious Blessings series, is a celebrated illustrator, designer, and Disney animator. As a young boy, Chad’s grandfather sat him down at the kitchen table and taught him how to draw cartoons. His love of drawing led him to the Columbus College of Art and Design. Upon graduation, he was hired by the Walt Disney Feature Animation studio in Florida, where he worked on beloved classics such as Mulan, Lilo & Stitch, and Brother Bear. Chad currently works as an illustrator and designer for a wide variety of clients and continues to work in animation for smaller studios in Orlando. When he is not at the drawing board, Chad enjoys spending time with his wife and kids.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related