What is Repentance? - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Reformation Heritage / Soli Deo Gloria
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Cultivating Biblical Godliness
The spirit of our age encourages us not to feel bad about ourselves and to build up our self-esteem. Yet to become a Christian and then to maintain a healthy Christian life, we must practice repentance acknowledging with sorrow our sin and yearning for holiness and increased obedience to God's will. In this pamphlet, Jeremy Walker explains from the Scriptures what it means to repent by turning from our sin and turning to God. He provides biblical portraits of repentance and practical steps toward developing this important characteristic in our lives.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Church & Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral