Add To Cart
|Title: What is Prayer? Ages 3-6|
By: Valerie Carpenter
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2018
Dimensions: 8.00 X 8.00 (inches)
|Weight: 9 ounces|
Series: Precious Blessing
Stock No: WW625171
God knows the voice of his children and delights when his children pray. What Is Prayer?, the first in the Precious Blessings series, teaches that prayer is a never-ending conversation with God and that children can pray anytime, anywhere, and about anything. Experience the joy this kid's Christian rhyming book brings with its:
- 14 popular Scriptures about prayer to introduce kids to God's Word at an early age
- Fun rhyming verses to capture their attention
- Age-appropriate vocabulary for easy reading
- Dozens of fun & colorful illustrations
This colorful and fun rhyming book also features a fill-in-the-blank dedication page. What is Prayer? makes the perfect gift for baptisms, confirmation, birthdays, Sunday school teachers, and more.
Don't Wait to Teach Your Little Ones About Prayer & Talking to God!
Whether you want to inspire your kids to know God deeper or you're looking for a fun and memorable way to answers their questions about the prayer, What is Prayer? covers 12 important qualities of prayer that are easy to understand. At the turn of each page see a simple rhyme about prayer, a Scripture verse, and a key topic, including:
- Prayer in thanksgiving
- Trusting God
- Praying for forgiveness (and more!)
Children will return again and again to this book because of its engaging rhymes and colorful illustrations. Children will learn of God’s deep desire to talk with them.
4 Key Features of the What Is Prayer? Rhyming Book
- Age-Appropriate: Easy-to-read vocabulary, concise verses, and age-appropriate concepts make What Is Prayer? the perfect read-aloud book for bedtime, snack time, in between lessons, and after school session. Whether your child is just learning their ABC's or they're cruising through words with multiple syllables, they'll enjoy being read to or reading on their own!
- Biblical: Help your little ones dive straight into God's Word at an early age! Packed with 14 key Scriptures every child should know about God, Who is God? is a fun and solid way to teach your kids that they can trust and look to the Lord for the rest of their days!
- Highly Visual: Capture short attention spans with fun, relatable, full-color illustrations! Featuring diverse and inclusive illustrations celebrating every background and ability, Who is God? is perfect for the classroom, homeschool, or as a gift!
- Relevant: What Is Prayer? answers kids' key and common questions about prayer, such as:
- Why do we pray? Does God hear prayers everywhere all the time?
- What should I pray for? And how do I learn to pray?
- Should I pray to God when I'm sick? Scared? (and more!)
About the Series
Precious Blessings is a picture book series designed for children ages 3–6, inviting them to dive deeper into the heart of God. Each book provides key aspects of the Christian life such as worship, prayer, the Bible, the church, and the character of God that a child at this age can understand. These books are helpful guides in answering questions as well as in bringing clarity to their relationship with God. With rhyming text, captivating illustrations, and a connecting Bible verse on each spread, children will be empowered to walk with Jesus one step at a time!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Prayer >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Prayer
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Prayer >> Picture Books