- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative and pacesetting church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and globally online, which also created the popular and free YouVersion Bible App. He is the author of several books, including #Struggles, Fight, Soul Detox, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschelbooks.com.
Francis Chan writes about God being strong. The Bible describes God as being strong, but Chan finds that today, his followers, or as Chan says, his children are weak and scared. He then encourages the readers to have confidence in God and to remember that they are very powerful because the Holy Spirit lives inside of them. Stovall Weems focuses on God as merciful. He describes Gods infinite love and forgiveness, describing how it influenced his own Christian walk. He then reminds the reader that Gods mercy is vast, so vast that no one can do anything that is unforgivable, quoting from Psalm 103:11, For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him.
What Is God Really Like? is a very impressive book and enjoyable to read. It is a book written for the layman. It doesnt attempt to be a deep theological thesis; it simply tries to describe God in ways that are easy to understand. I highly recommend it. Nathan Sturgis, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry