Add To Cart
What God Says: Salvation, A Coloring Book
- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The coloring books in the What God Says series have Bible verses to color in and some Celtic-style symbols to enhance the Scripture. The reference is also given so kids can look up the verse in their own Bibles. On the last page is an explanation for the theme that runs throughout the book. Recommended for ages 5 to 8.
Number of Pages: 16
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2006
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.83 (inches)
Series: What God Says
What God says is important. He says what he means and means what he says. Listen to him. Colour in the verses about salvation and discover how Jesus died on the cross to save his people from their sin.
Catherine MacKenzie has written several biographies for young teens in the Trailblazers series as well as other titles for younger children. She lives in Scotland and has several nieces and nephews - a perfect practice audience!
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Children >> Crafts & Art Supplies >> Activity Books >> Bible Activity Books >> Bible Coloring Books
- Children >> Crafts & Art Supplies >> Activity Books >> Coloring Books >> Bible Coloring Books
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities >> Activity Books
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities >> Bible Coloring Books
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Supplements >> Bible Activity Books
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Supplements >> Bible Coloring Books