Who or What is God?: And Other Investigations - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Seabury Books
Publication Date: 2009
In Who or What is God? John Hick reflects on questions of the nature and the accessibility of God in the context of Christianity and other faith traditions. The essays in this book cover a wide range of issues centered on the search for truth, justice, and peace. This search concerns the ultimate reality to which the worlds great religions point, involving discussion of religious experience, religious language, the relations between religions, death, and Christian belief. The book does not focus on theology of religions or religious pluralism for which Hick is so well known but on different, nevertheless related areas as the nature and accessibility of God, Gods relevance for the meaning of life and eschatology, the reconstruction of Christian theology under contemporary conditions, and finally the need to combine spirituality with the search for social justice.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine of God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine of God
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship