- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
The One Year Book of Devotions for Men on the Go - eBookStephen ArterburnTyndale House / 2013 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)
The Reading Promise: My Father and the Books We Shared - eBookAlice OzmaGrand Central Publishing / 2011 / ePub$9.99
Dancing with My Father: How God Leads Us into a Life of Grace and Joy - eBookSally ClarksonWaterBrook / 2010 / ePub$11.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 19 Reviews
A powerful and compelling new voice in Christian publishing, with a message urgently needed by today's Christian men.
Every man encounters significant struggles in life-struggles that result in poor choices and decisions. Frequently these mistakes can be traced back to a common problem-a father who (even unintentionally) failed to provide counsel or a positive role model.
In What Every Man Wishes His Father Had Told Him, author Byron Yawn offers vital input many men wished they had received during their growing-up years. This collection of 30 simple principles will help men to...
- Identify and fill the gaps that occurred in their upbringing
- Benefit from the hard-earned wisdom of others so they don't make mistakes
- Prepare their own sons for the difficult challenges of life
The 30 principles in this book are based in Scripture and relevant to every man. They include affection, courage, balance, consistency, and more. A true must-read!
DonnaOrlando, FLAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5July 13, 2012DonnaOrlando, FLAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a must read for every father of a son. Excellent father's day gift to the new father.
Christianfictionaddiction5 Stars Out Of 5Don't let our culture define you...or your sonMarch 4, 2012ChristianfictionaddictionQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Written in an easy-to-read, engaging manner, Byron Yawn's book is a must-read for fathers trying to navigate the chaos of our culture in trying to raise their sons in a godly manner. The author tackles some heavy and difficult subjects, including how to talk to your son about sex and pornography, leading our wives, and being open about our love for our children. The book not only will help you be a better dad - it will help you be a better man, comfortable in who God has made you to be.
Don't let our culture define you...or your son. Instead, pick up this book and learn about what a real man looks like in action, word, and deed, based on the example Jesus gave us.
I highly recommend this book and give it 5 out of 5 stars.
Book provided courtesy of the publisher and FIRST Wildcard for the purposes of this unbiased review.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues