- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2008
The internationally revered teaching of the late Adrian Rogers lives on in this day-by-day adaptation of his acclaimed final book, What Every Christian Ought to Know. Just as plants need essentials to growlight, water and fertile soilso do Christians who want to develop strong spiritual roots and bear good fruit.
For new and struggling yet seasoned believers alike, this daily devotional reader divides into twelve month-long sections the following indispensable themes:
The Bible Is the Word of God; The Assurance of Salvation; Eternal Security; What Happens When a Christian Sins; How to Handle Temptation; Believer’s Baptism; How to Discern the Will of God; Faith and How to Have It; How to Be Filled with the Holy Spirit; How to Discover Your Spiritual Gift; How to Pray with Power; How to Understand the Bible.
Kay3 Stars Out Of 5June 26, 2010KayI normally enjoy Adrian Rogers books and messages. He has a great ability to illustrate Scriptural Truths with vivid stories. However, this book has been a little disappointing to me. In trying to keep each day's reading short, the topic sometimes leaves you thinking, 'what?' At times a devotion will extend over a few days' reading.
Luella Presley5 Stars Out Of 5February 22, 2010Luella PresleyI had bought one of these about two years ago and I think it is one of the best devotionals I have come across. Even when you have been a Christian for 40+ years you need to be re-acqauainted with our beliefs and why we believe them taken from God's Holy Word and the thoughts from Dr. Rogers are just so easy to understand. I bought this copy for our preacher, even they need help at times putting the right words and scriptures with our beliefs.
Kisha Pressley-Vann5 Stars Out Of 5October 14, 2008Kisha Pressley-VannI bought this book while on family vacation this summer. It is truly awesome. I took it to work and my co-worker just took the book and won't let me take it home with me! I am thinking about giving it away as a gift this year.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship