- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Part of the I Can Read! series, this book is a great tool for beginning and developing readers. Level 1 books have short sentences, familiar words, and simple concepts for children eager to read on their own. Recommended for ages 4 to 7.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Series: I Can Read!
This book introduces level-one readers to the sights and sounds of both country and city. The vivid and clever illustrations, along with the toe-tapping rhyme, help children experience Gods world in a fun way. From mooing cows to beeping cars, What Do I See? will hold the interest of young readers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based >> Level 1
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based >> Level 1
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.