Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Unger recognizes the nature of the battle we find ourselves in, and this book, published in 1977, functions as a prophetic look at our own culture. Though Unger died in 1980, his understanding of satanic and demonic activities then paints a vivid picture of what has happened now through the occult and the rise of ritual satanism.
His emphasis on the armor available to the believer through Christ reminds us that in our own strength, we will fail when we face the devil. But in the strength of Christ, through the Holy Spirit in us, we can have victory over Satan and his forces.
Unger minces no words about the prospects of attack from satanic and demonic forces. He reminds us that saints who are really living for God and seeking to obey Him are the most likely targets for satanic attack.
And knowing that we are a likely target is the best place to start. But it is not enough, and Unger exhorts us to know who we are in Christ, and what is available to us. He also exhorts us to understand, as far as we are able, Satan's motives, tactics and practices, so that we can anticipate and avoid them. This book can help us to understand both who we are in Christ and what to expect from the devil.
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 1991
|Dimensions: 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 (inches)|
The Handbook for Spiritual Warfare (Revised & Updated)Dr. Ed MurphyThomas Nelson / 2003 / Trade Paperback$17.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$24.99Save 30% ($7.50)
Clean House, Strong House: A practical guide to understanding spiritual warfare, demonic strongholds and deliveranceKimberly DanielsCharisma Media / 2003 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$13.99Save 29% ($4.00)
Shadow Boxing: The Dynamic 2-5-14 Strategy to Defeat the Darkness WithinDr. Henry MaloneVision Publishers, LLC / 1999 / Trade Paperback$12.60 Retail:
$14.00Save 10% ($1.40)
If you're a Christian, you are not nose-to-nose with Satan and his millions of demons. Like it or not, you're in their crosshairs.
Satan wants the entire world to defy God and worship him instead. Yet he knows that Christians are the salt of the earth and the light of the world. Your allegiance to Christ threatens his design against every human being and institution. This means that you--and your fellow believers--can expect to be attacked. Blunted. Distracted. Terrorized. Deceived. "Demonized."
What Demons Can Do to Saints, by respected Bible scholar Merrill F. Unger, was written to wake up a largely sleeping church. We can't hope to win the spiritual war against fallen angels if we don't know it's being fought or are ignorant of the resources every saint has in Christ to guarantee personal protection and victory.
With scholarly wisdom and pastoral urgency, Dr. Unger challenges apathy and misunderstanding with concrete biblical answersfacts, not sensationalism.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- Books >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books >> Cults Occult & Spiritual Warfare >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Spirituality