Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: What Am I Feeling?|
By: Dr. Josh Straub, Christi Straub
Illustrated By: Jane Butler
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: B&H Kids
Publication Date: 2019
|Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.50 X 0.25 (inches)|
Weight: 14 ounces
Stock No: WW938181
Help little kids learn to manage big feelings!
Its show-and-tell day at school, and Sam and his friends are feeling lots of emotions. He wonders why he feels flippy in his tummy. And why is Alex stomping his feet? And does Hudson usually have such a big grin?
After several unchecked feelings threaten to ruin the big day, Sam and his friends start to learn how to give each emotion a name and ask God to help them remember that "a feeling is just a feelingits not in charge of you." In a world where kids are dealing with everything from sibling rivalry to bullying, divorce to tragedy, What Am I Feeling? offers a biblically grounded way for children to verbalize their feelings, develop empathy and self-control, and understand their wonderful God-given emotions.BONUS! Also includes a pull-out feelings chart for your wall!
Go to bhkids.com to find this book's Parent Connection, an easy tool to help moms and dads (or anyone else who loves kids) discuss the book's message with their child. We're all about connecting parents and kids to each other and to God's Word.
JOSH and CHRISTI STRAUB are speakers, authors, and marriage and family coaches. Co-hosts of the In This Together podcast, they also lead an online community of parents called TwentyTwoSix Parenting. Josh (PhD) is a professor of child psychology and the author of Safe House: How Emotional Safety Is the Key to Raising Kids Who Live, Love, and Lead Well. Josh and Christi have two fun-loving kids, Landon and Kennedy, and a feisty puppy named Copper.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Friendship/Relationships
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.