- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Author: J. Robert Ewbank
Located in: Mobile, Alabama
Submitted: July 19, 2014
Tell us a little about yourself. I am the third generation Methodist Minister. Graduated from Baker University in Baldwin, Kansas and Garrett-Evangelical in Evanston, Ill, with a M.Div. Went back two years later to work on Masters in John Wesley's theology and finished all but thesis. Thesis became my first book, "John Wesley, Natural Man, and the Isms"
What was your motivation behind this project? I want lay and ministers to understand how Wesley fought to keep the people who trusted him free from theological error. Written for lay persons to read or have classes based on the book. There are questions on each chapter in the back and answers.
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? A greater understanding of the theology/thought of John Wesley and how well he thought out his positions, but how much room he gave for others and how Christian he was in his dealings even with those he thought were incorrect.
How were you personally impacted by working on this project? It deepened my understanding of Wesley and my faith.
Who are your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? Dr. Colin Williams, Wesley scholar, Dr. William Hordern, Dr.Philip S. Watson who worked with me on my Master's on Wesley's theology and Dr. Kenneth J. Collins.
Anything else you'd like readers / listeners to know: I would like for you to enjoy reading and rereading this book. It is written for you.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians