- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2017
With space to jot down reminders, observations, and prayers, this six-session leader connect guide equips the reader to lead a small group through Ortbergs book and the accompanying DVD. It also encourages leaders with motivating quotes, easy-to-lead discussion questions, and simple exercises to guide a group past awkwardness and on to meaningful relationships.
John Ortberg is the senior pastor at Menlo Church. Johns teaching centers around how faith in Christ can impact our everyday lives with God. He has written books on spiritual formation including, The Life Youve Always Wanted,Who is This Man?,The Me I Want To Be, Soul Keeping, and most recently, All The Places To Go. John teaches around the world at conferences and churches.
Born and raised in Rockford, Illinois, John graduated from Wheaton College with a degree in psychology. He holds a Master of Divinity and doctorate degree in clinical psychology from Fuller Seminary, and has done post-graduate work at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland. Prior to joining Menlo Church, John served as teaching pastor at Chicagos Willow Creek Community Church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships