Add To Cart
Add To Cart
From dieting cookbooks to workout DVDs, our culture is obsessed with getting healthy and staying fit. But what does true wellness really entail, especially as we get older?
In this comprehensive book, a Christian doctor explores the six areas of life that contribute to a holistic vision of health: physical, mental, social, financial, spiritual, and emotional. With questions for personal reflection and group discussion, this book offers older Christians the guidance they need to view aging as an opportunity for continued learning and growth in all areas of life.
|Title: Wellness for the Glory of God: Living Well after 40 with Joy and Contentment in All of Life|
By: John Dunlop M.D.
Number of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 8 ounces
Stock No: WW53812X
Finishing Well: The Adventure of Life Beyond HalftimeBob BufordZondervan / 2011 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
John Dunlop (MD, Johns Hopkins University) serves as an adjunct professor at Trinity International University and practices geriatrics in New Haven, Connecticut, where he is affiliated with Yale School of Medicine. Dunlop is the author of Finishing Well to the Glory of God: Strategies from a Christian Physician and Wellness for the Glory of God: Living Well After 40 with Joy and Contentment in All of Life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Midlife
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Exercise