- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
After years of being in recovery and twelve-step programs and seeing his friends dying, not so much from their primary addiction but rather from their crossover afflictions, Scott Morofsky came to recognize that the crossover afflictions plaguing humans were not being addressed. Drawing upon key elements from his own personal struggles and the struggles of his clients, through an adaptation of the traditional twelve-step recovery program, he created Wellativity and its 12 Principles, which target crossover afflictions such as obesity, smoking, lethargy, denial, procrastination, extremes in exercise, eating disorders, and any behavior that inhibits wellness. Scott Morofsky's book introduces us to the concept of Wellativity, whose core focus is communication, optimal well-being and body, mind and spirit fitness. He expertly guides us in the practice of the 12 Principles and shows that through continual communication with one's Higher Power, professional therapist, doctor, and/or any trusted and caring individual, we will become In-Powered and transformed to a healthier state of being. Included is an unprecedented, proven effective, breathing-conditioning program that incorporates key elements of the 12 Principles into daily readings defined as Wellativity's Daily Breath.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology