A Life Well Lived: A Study of the Book of Ecclesiastes - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2010
A Life Well Lived: Living with a Perfect God in an Imperfect WorldTommy NelsonB&H Books / 2005 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
In the desire and quest to make sense of the world and our existence, three great sirens have lured men and women into a lull with the empty promise to make their lives meaningful. The great king of Israel, Solomon, though the wisest man, was not immune to their song. But at the end of his life, Solomon, in all of his God-given wisdom, stopped to contemplate on all that competed for his attention. He wrote his conclusions in the Book of Ecclesiastes. Tommy Nelson continues his study of Solomon's writings by taking an in-depth look at Ecclesiastes. In a world such as ours, where the search for meaning and purpose propels mankind to try everything under the sun, Solomon's conclusions ring louder than ever for a people who need answers more than ever.
Tommy Nelson has served as the pastor of Denton Bible Church, located in Denton, Texas, since 1977. He is also a best-selling author (The Book of Romance, Better Love Now, A Life Well-Lived) and popular national marriage conference speaker. Nelson holds degrees in education and biblical studies and has been married to his wife Teresa for more than thirty years.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality