Welcome to Sunday: An Introduction to Worship in the Episcopal Church - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2003
The perfect book for newcomers who are often confused by the worship service, Welcome to Sunday is also an excellent book for those who have been sitting in the pews without fully understanding what happens on Sunday morning. Episcopal priest Christopher Webber takes the reader from the sidewalk outside the church, guides them through the service, and sends them out again when the service has ended. Webber explains the postures, the Christian year, the colors we use during various seasons, and all the elements in the Service of the Eucharist. As in Webbers very popular Welcome to the Episcopal Church, the tone of the easy-to-read book is conversational, making it useful for parish study. Christopher L. Webber is an Episcopal priest who has served inner-city, suburban, rural, and overseas parishes. He is the author of many best-selling books, including The Vestry Handbook, Welcome to the Episcopal Church, Planning Your Marriage Service, and others. These, and his first childrens book, Praise the Lord, My Soul, are all available from Morehouse Publishing.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology >> Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Anglican Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Church & Supplies >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Practical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship