- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: New Leaf Publishing
Publication Date: 1997
Medical science tells us stress is a killer. Our daily routines tell us the same thing. For the burned-out and weary comes a book that highlights the modern persons spiritual malnourishment. Aimed at developing the spiritually and emotionally fit man and woman, this timely book focuses on purifying our thoughts, firming up Bible knowledge, and shedding a harmful self-image. An uncompromising look at the things that nag all of us, Lose the Weight of the World promises to trim the fat of our souls.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Solitude
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Stress
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues