Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Have you ever wondered how the Bible fits together as a whole? How do its key events, people, and stories, spanning thousands of years, play a role in God's overall plan?
In 52 Weeks Through the Bible, pastor and author James Merritt shares what he's learned from a lifetime of studying the Bible. As you journey together, he'll explain important events such as the Passover, the Exodus, the Fall of Jerusalem, and God's coming restoration. You'll gain fresh insights on the stories of people like Ruth, Jonah, Daniel, David, and Paul, and come to better understand the key passages in the Bible and how they fit together. You'll also gain fuller insight on Christ Himself and what He came to accomplish.
As you study the overall structure of the biblical narrative, from Creation through Revelation, you'll walk away with a big-picture understanding of God's amazing plan of redemption.
James Merritt (PhD) is a pastor, author, and host of the Touching Lives television program, seen nationwide and in 122 countries. Previously, he served as a two-term president of America's largest Christian denomination. As a national voice on faith and leadership, Merritt has been interviewed by outlets including Time, Fox News, and 60 Minutes. He resides with his family outside Atlanta, GA.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living