Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In his book, 52 Weeks with Jesus, pastor James Merritt leads you on a transformative journey shareing what he's learned over a lifetime of studying Jesus' life and ministry. Designed to be used in conjunction with the book, this 52 Weeks with Jesus Study Guide will help you get the most out of the book whether you are reading it alone or as part of a group. Each chapter of the guide features three main sections:
- Turn Your Eyes upon Jesus - interact with selected Bible passages that highlight the person, character, ministry, and teaching of Jesus
- Reflect on the Book - discuss three quotations from each chapter of the book
- Put It into Practice - ideas to help you apply what you have learned
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
30 Life Principles Bible Study: An Action Plan for Living the Principles Each DayCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 2016 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 40% ($8.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW082520
Book 2: Experience the Life Series, Live as Jesus Lived - Transformed CharacterBill Hull, Paul MascarellaNavPress / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 70% ($7.00)
Experience the Life Series, Minister as Jesus Ministered - Transformed ServiceBill Hull, Paul MascarellaNavPress / Trade Paperback$1.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 85% ($8.50)
One-Year Book of Discovering Jesus in the Old TestamentNancy GuthrieTyndale House / 2010 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews Video
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
Jesus Christ is the most influential human to ever walk the earth. If we really looked at Him, we might be surprised at what we'd find.
Ideal for both individuals and groups, this guide is the perfect resource to help you engage with all of the main topics found in 52 Weeks with Jesus. Walking chapter-by-chapter through the book, each lesson gives you the opportunity to:
- Dig deeper into relevant Scripture passages with engaging discussion questions.
- Reflect on key quotations from each chapter with questions related to the main themes.
- Put into practice the truths you've learned with ideas that will allow them to take root in your soul.
As you interact with this study guide, you'll come to know, appreciate, and love Jesus more than you did the week before.
James Merritt (PhD) is a pastor, author, and host of the Touching Lives television program, seen nationwide and in 122 countries. Previously, he served as a two-term president of America's largest Christian denomination. As a national voice on faith and leadership, Merritt has been interviewed by outlets including Time, Fox News, and 60 Minutes. He resides with his family outside Atlanta, GA.