Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
52 Weekly Devotions for Families Called to Serve
|Title: 52 Weekly Devotions for Families Called to Serve|
By: Karen Whiting
Vendor: Rose Publishing
|Publication Date: 2019|
Weight: 13 ounces
Stock No: WW628175
Michele HoweRoseKidz / 2020 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$10.995 out of 5 stars for Visual Bible Verse Devotions: 52 Weeks of Memorizing God's Promises. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$17.99Save 39% ($7.00)
Lindsey WhitneyRoseKidz / 2017 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$11.995 out of 5 stars for Top 50 Memory Verse Lessons with Games & Activities. View reviews of this product. 3 Reviews
Retail Price$19.99Save 40% ($8.00)
Mary J. DavisRoseKidz / 2003 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$3.49
Retail Price$14.99Save 77% ($11.50)
Nancy WilliamsonRoseKidz / 2000 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$10.994.5 out of 5 stars for 52 Ways to Teach Memory Verses. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
God has called us all to serve the people around us, no matter what our careers or callings are. How can you help your children understanding God's call to serve and share his love in fun and meaningful ways?
Enjoy having 52 weekly devotions packed with engaging stories, hands-on activities, memory verses, and relevant discussion questions for families called to serve on the mission field, in the military, law enforcement, at church, and more! Flexibly designed for families with busy schedules, the easy-to-read 52 Weekly Devotions for Families Called to Serve is the perfect way to involve your whole family for fun and memorable moments while building a personal connection with God!
52 Weekly Devotions for Families Called to Serve has an easy-to-follow format with short Scripture readings and quick devotion to build foundations of faith through family interactions. Includes optional hands-on activities and chat prompts help parents carry the thoughts throughout the week to intentionally focus on Jesus in daily life. It's the perfect way to get your whole family together for fun and memorable moments while building a personal connection with God!
5 Key Features of 52 Weekly Devotions for Families Called to Serve
- Flexible and Easy-to-Use: Spend anywhere between 5 minutes to an hour. At bedtime or at the dinner table, start any time, anywhere! Offers clear instructions and a simple format.
- Short and Meaningful. Enjoy having 2-4 minute devotions that are engaging, relatable, and meaningful. Great for on-the-go families!
- Bible-based. 2-4 minute Scripture reading, with "going deeper" options.
- Hands-On Activities. Help your family connect to God and each other with 150 optional activities that will help build firm faith foundations with fun family interaction.
- Age-Appropriate. The questions and activities range from easy (preschool) to more thoughtful (middle school). So, you can ask each child a different question at their level.
Covers 52 Topics for Families Called to Serve in the Military, Mission Field, Law Enforcement and More!
The Basics of a Family in Service
- Understanding a Calling
- Our Unique Calling
- Family Mission Statement (and more!)
For the Family Member Abroad
- Separation Preparation
- Communicate with Technology
- Bridging the Distance (and more!)
Showing Love and Support
- Care Packages
- Time for Family
- Support Network (and more!)
- Wildfires, Smoke, and Safety
- Safety Rules
- Disaster Response and Relief (and more!)
Perfect for family ministry, military or missionary families, church giveaways, and more. 224 pages, 5 1/2 x 7 1/2 inches. Paperback, ISBN 978-1-62862-817-3.
Other Titles in the Series▼▲
- 52 Weekly Devotions for Busy Families (9781628625080)
- 52 Weekly Devotions for Families Called to Serve (9781628628173)
- 52 Weekly Devotions for Family Prayer (9781649830265)