Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Marriage can be challenging. Two people, each with unique quirks and differences, arrive at the altar expecting to become one. In WE: Outrageously Committed to My Marriage, you'll read 52 stories of couples whom Jesus met when their relationships were challenging, joyful, shaken by tragedy, and in need of hope. This 52-week devotional includes prayer prompts and journaling opportunities helping you to discover the hopeful story Jesus is telling through your marriage.
Number of Pages: 264
Vendor: Group Publishing
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 (inches)|
Outrageously Committed to My Marriage
Marriage is an epic story—complete with love, humor, and trials—lived out by courageous, flawed people.
In this book, brave husbands and wives share 52 true stories of their loving but not-so-perfect marriages. You'll experience renewed hope—and find real wisdom—as you read how Jesus brings life from the ashes of hard times, keeping love stories alive and spreading healing in the process.
- Hope as you see how Jesus shows up again and again.
- Encouragement as you realize you’re not alone.
- Strength through prayer prompts that invite Jesus into your marriage in fresh ways.
- Journaling opportunities to record your own journey.
- 52 devotions that help you see how Jesus is working through your marriage to write a better story than you could ever write on your own.
- Discover the hopeful story Jesus is telling through your marriage, beginning now.