Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 22
Vendor: Sterling Children's Books
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 7.00 (inches)|
“We go together like ice cream and cone.
We go together like dog and bone.”
What goes together perfectly? A child and this spirited book all about things that belong with each other—like “fire and dragon” or “cow and moo.” With irresistible rhythm and rhyme that begs to be read aloud, and joyful art, it's a delight for parents and children to share. And this gifty new board book version is just right for Valentine's Day, birthdays, or snuggle-up time.
Miki Sakamoto studied fine arts and illustration at Cal State University in Long Beach, CA. She has illustrated numerous children's books, including her most recent Every Day's a Dog Day (2012, Simon and Schuster), written by Marilyn Singer. Miki lives in Irvine, CA.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Board Books >> Animals
- Books >> Children >> Educational >> Board Books
- Books >> Children >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Board Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Board Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Board Books