99 Ways to Stretch Your Home Budget - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
With words like "recession" and "record unemployment" filling the air, the typical family --regardless of how the economy is treating them--will be paying attention to the budget. That's why 99 Ways to Stretch Your Home Budget will receive a warm reception as it delivers scores of practical ideas to save cash around the house. The categories of budget saving include: "Food Savings," "Clothing for Less," "Transportation/Vacation,' "Housing/Around the House," "Entertainment/Media/Electronics," "Personal Care," and "Medical/Health Care and Medicine."
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Ninety-Nine Ways
Cheri Gillard, formerly an obstetrical and NICU nurse, is a freelance writer and editor, plus the mother of quadruplets.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance