- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Parents adore their kids, but expressions of love can get lost in the mayhem of carpools, diaper changes, and afterschool activity schedules. Jay Payleitner, author of 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad and proud father of five, inspires parents to turn love into an action verb with 365 simple and doable ideas:
- Call your children out on the front lawn to see a double rainbow.
- Let them see you reading your Bible and praying. Often.
- Learn to say I love you in different languages...and say it.
- Offer to do the dishes when it s their turn at the sink.
- Find an article or website about something they like and share it with them
New and seasoned parents (or grandparents) will appreciate these silly to serious suggestions that lead to joy, laughter, and connection one loving moment at a time.
momofthreeAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great little bookJuly 31, 2012momofthreeAge: 35-44Gender: femaleThis book is a great little resource that is full of tips to help become the best parent you can be. I recommend it!