- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2015
A wife longs to be unconditionally loved and accepted by her husband. As a husband, it is easy to take for granted that your wife already knows how much you love her—but sometimes she doesn't. How can you show your wife how much you love her?
30 Ways a Husband Can Bless His Wife is packed with 30 simple, fun, and affordable activities to show your wife that you love and appreciate her! From fun date night ideas to taking care of her least-liked chore, easily turn these basic activities and random acts of kindness into powerful blessings that will positively impact your marriage for a lifetime! Using the illustration of Christ and His bride and other Bible passages as models, John Trent shares practical ways to bless your wife in 5 key ways:
- Meaningful and appropriate touch
- A spoken message
- Attaching high value to the one being blessed
- Picturing a special future for him or her
- An active commitment to fulfill the blessing
In every home, with every husband, there is a choice: a choice to bless his wife. A husband can choose to communicate that incredible gift of unconditional love and acceptance that his wife longs for... Or he can actively or passively withhold the blessing from his wife, opening the door to emotional hurt.
This easy-to-read book will help you demonstrate the message that God has for all of us: wives in every home deserve to know that their husband and Jesus is crazy about them!
Make this truth a reality for your wife and give her the gift of the Blessing so she can be free to serve others, gain personal strength, and grow in God's purpose for her. Help your wife embrace the truth that with God's love, she can do and be more than she even dreamed or imagined.
Blessing others is a choice. Before turning to Jesus, author John Trent harbored resentment and hatred toward his alcoholic father for years. After he gave his life to Christ, John forgave his father and realized that he was given the same choice as his father: to bless or withhold the blessing from his own family. Since then John has shown millions of families how to break the cycle of rejection and bless one another.
What are the 5 Elements of the Blessing?
But what exactly does it mean to give a blessing? The blessing as described in Scripture always included five elements:
- Meaningful and appropriate touch—holding hands or faithfully giving a goodnight kiss
- A spoken message—telling your wife how much she means to you or praising her for taking such good care of the kids
- Attaching high value to the one being blessed—speaking and affirming God's truth and value over your wife
- Picturing a special future for him or her—finding ways to to encourage your wife's potential and envisioning the ways she can impact the world for Christ
- An active commitment to fulfill the blessing—learn to build a habit of consistently showing your wife how much she means to you
About The Blessing Books by John Trent
Based on the best-selling book written by Dr. John Trent and Gary Smalley The Blessing, these Bible-based, easy-to-read and practical books encourage family members to be a blessing to one another. With specific books tailored for husbands, wives, fathers and mothers, Dr. Trent dives into the practical and biblically-based attitudes and actions necessary for positive relationships within a family. Find these other titles also by John Trent:
- 30 Ways a Father Can Bless His Children
- 30 Ways a Mother Can Bless Her Children
- 30 Ways a Husband Can Bless His Wife
- 30 Ways a Wife Can Bless Her Husband
Dr. John Trent is president of StrongFamilies.com, the Gary Chapman Chair of Marriage and Family Ministry at Moody Theological Seminary, and founder of The Institute for the Blessing at Barclay College. John is a sought-after speaker and an award-winning author of more than twenty books, including six books for children. He has been a featured guest on numerous radio and television programs and leads The Blessing Challenge, a joint partnership with Focus on the Family and StrongFamilies.com. John and his wife of 30 years, Cindy, have two grown daughters and live in Arizona.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues